Saturday, May 30, 2009

Three Wheel Motor Bike



I discovered she is pregnant a winter day of my 24 years ... worried about my health, having taken two pregnancy test by now I was convinced that I was not really good if my continued delay to increase and could not be pregnant ... It was a
periodaccio in truth, I suffered anxiety attacks Panic began to appear more often, crying for no apparent reason, and preferred to spend some days in bed.

I introduce myself by ultrasonography, the machine gun with all my fears, my anxieties about my health and he tersely says: "OK, now we see." Start
ultrasound and looked at the screen, but I can not see anything until they told me at one point: "What do I say when I say that you are pregnant?".
Step to the sitting position in a nanosecond, suddenly, in 3000 teeth with a smile and say "Davveroooo? Well I tell you I'm so happy!"
It makes me see the body of the crime, that beans of 8 mm., Makes him a photo album, and I always go out with that smile at 3000 teeth clenching me those photos. Simon was waiting for me outside, I did not tell him right there but I could not stop smiling. I'm holding up the car, I see pictures and read the report: "We will be three!"

Thus began my adventure as a mother, like a ray of warm sunshine on a dark night.
Along with that child is born in me a new person.

My greatest wish at the time was right to put all of me in welcoming my baby, to live every day with stomach awareness, love, sharing, listening ... I then embarked
most beautiful experience that changed my life, along with Nicholas: I had a prenatal education course organized dall'ANEP (National Association of Perinatal Education):

A child who is born has a story to tell ... If

for the harmonious growth of the child's psycho-physical balance is important that during pregnancy the parents communicate with him and look after him emotionally then it is of fundamental importance is the quality of communication and the report that will propose.

If respect for the child means that he has the right to be:

  • heard
  • understood
  • accepted
  • loved as it is, getting adequate feedback to their messages, support and positive appreciation in its efforts ...

PRENATAL Then the baby has the right to be heard

  • understood
  • accepted
  • and loved as it is, getting adequate feedback to their messages, support and positive appreciation in its efforts.

Here is where my passion and I believe strongly in support of parenthood.
This path has allowed me to improve my self-esteem (indeed, perhaps to have one), to believe in my parenting skills, to understand which parent I wanted to be with my son and
and be.
I was finally freed from all my insecurities and gave an incredible strength ...
It allowed me to find an answer to my questions, and indeed, never cease to make me those questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment