Sunday, May 3, 2009

For Sale Water Indicator Dots



was a winter afternoon, grigissimo and those that dampen any enthusiasm ... I have to go to class (Rovigo) today prof. of Sociology will be the last lesson: I do? I go? not go? Oh well, I'll go to the violence and take the train station, with feelings of regret that face my conscience every 5 seconds, I think. Arrival in a classroom
semi-desert, my colleagues have obviously shared my skepticism about the opportunity to go out with this time (ehehe!!), Within a little bully in order to disguise the embarrassment of arriving with half ' hour late and ... I find myself parachuted into the atmosphere surreal-academic: it will be the leaden gray that looks the window well, or will not seem at all a typical lecture by the distinguished Professor. sociology, known overseas to be owned by a Swiss Nazi ...
Professor. not just with him to take lessons there is a lively girl and the crown impatient ... is the daughter of deaf parents says, says what it means to live in silence, surrounded by people dominated by blablabla.
be clear, the problem is neither silence nor blablabla which even I am fervent follower. Tell
difficulties that deaf people face, not because of their being deaf, but because their neighbors, the teachers of their children, the emergency doctor, are not prepared to face to know, to relate to deaf people. Tell
wealth proper to the deaf, the Lis, beauty and wealth is in having to look into the eyes to the last "syllable" of looking to employ all their efforts in communicating, meeting deadlines, distances ..

A lesson over, I struggled to get up from that chair, we were all glued together, fascinated. no one had to run fast to catch the first train ...
I left with a kind smile on his face, as I said communicating is not just blablabla.

0 comments:

Post a Comment