Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sears Outlet Symptoms Of Kidney Infection

Fragments Milanesi/17 Silvio Berlusconi - Dialogue between a man frustrated and Christmas decorations

Let's face it: Christmas lights now, frankly, have HAD ENOUGH! Explain how it is possible that, on January 13, Piazza XXIV Maggio is still decorated for Christmas? Get off the tram, already thinking about when slowly the atmosphere of this city will be a bit 'less gloomy, to make room for a timid start of spring. I look up and I run into endless rows of lights. They are still stationed there, like vultures over our heads. The atmosphere is the same that is in the end of a party, when the colorful balloons are still hanging on the walls, confetti everywhere, but almost all people are already gone.
Not to mention the Piazza Duomo where you can find without any shame, a wicked spruce covered with decorations made in China, to eclipse the store temporary (I hope) Tiffany .



I: It 's time to go back there leviate
Christmas Decorations: We do what we want
I : The holidays are over for some time, you're left wondering why you are hanging a Pavlovian stimulus to consumption, in these times of balances
Christmas decorations: make people happy for a while 'I
: You are the servants of the most vile and rampant consumerism
Christmas Decorations
: Stop talking about us like we were one. We are a multitude of different objects, each with its own consciousness.
I: You are only plastic and glass, piles of paper illuminated by electricity and not much else
Christmas Decorations : consciously lies. In the hearts of those who support their eyes on us open skies of joy
I: What makes us a packet of Christmas hung in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele? Yet another incentive to spend.
Christmas Decorations: is not a gift bag, is the symbol of the town
I : The efforts have created the appearance of a parcel. They knew everything down
Christmas Decorations: You delusions
I : Maybe, but I I'll be here, with a mocking smile painted on his face, and you'll be taken down and put in some kind of dark and warehouse Cold
Christmas Decorations: The cold does not scare us, we resist even the snow. As the dark we'll us to shed light
I: I pull the plug!
Christmas Decorations: Even if he returned. The next Christmas I
: At this rate there'll be hanging until the next Christmas Decorations Christmas
: Cynic heartless!
I : Shame on you!
Christmas Decorations : Fuck you! Vent your frustrations on something else I
: snuff!
Christmas Decorations : Hypocrite!
I : ... And why?
Christmas Decorations: Watch your back!


0 comments:

Post a Comment