Monday, January 3, 2011

Differance Age Of Empires 2 Cd 2.0 And 2.0a

The year 2010, month after month

01/01/11

It 's the first day of the year (to be fair is the third, but dispose of the aftermath of the festivities take some time to write here is not a priority). In any case, most days, fewer days, it seems that it is time to take stock. The
I think, that a number of times I find myself writing the same phrase in different circumstances in these pages, write blog other that reckoning and find a way to make resolutions, it is heard in the speeches of the friends who try to ask what they want to remember these past 12 months and what, instead, want to erase from his memory.
I tried, for each month, trying to knock out a photo and two lines. It 's been a short time, but already the outlines of the 52 weeks that we have just left behind, become increasingly blurred. I do not know whether this is really the most important events of this 2010, but it's probably the way I remember, a few years, reading this page of Selinunte. And while I try to accept the fact that there are around 2000 primary school children class, I take this opportunity to wish everyone a 2011 full of beautiful photographs.

January : last month of training prior to the examination and was, in essence, last month a student's true. There would have to write a book, but the advent of the month is another. The January 22 was born on the small Swabian granddaughter Cynthia and therefore a bit 'mine also. I am in Salzburg with 3 friends engaged in a brave and beautiful road trip Amsterdam-Milan, touching 8 different states (including the amazing Liechtenstein), all in about 3 days. We are at the table in a restaurant when it comes to SMS. E 'was born! They get the glasses: welcome!

February : while continuing the great cold and the sky is crowded with clouds so that we forget the color of the sky, became a doctor for real. While it is not a real rock but is rather more like a mere pretext to collect yet another tax, the state exam is a bit 'a milestone. From that day I'm a doctor, more or less one of those things I had dreamed all his life. Ending time of the toys and the university and start a new world of salaries and responsibilities later this month! That day, I remember, I do not feel any different. To look at it now appears that carried me in its full extent! And also to give greater meaning to the end of an era, I move to Milan to live with the bargain. And when reviewing the blog, a bit 'surprised by not find a place that you tell , I think that, henceforth, all my life day takes place under the gaze of the Madonna wise
March: there was talk of work. This is the month when, after running a couple of weeks, began with tests of "earning a living to Monzo, the Cardiology Centre in Milan. I remember the astonishment of the first days when everything seemed new and beautiful, if I were a child at the carnival. One detail that struck me most was this little shelf with a lot of personal name on it and, leaning, my uniform clean, in order to wear every morning.
April : the call goes out for the competition in the specialty. It 's a month, a bit' terrible, made morning rounds on the ward and given away whole evenings to quiz to learn by heart, like a parrot, to make the most of the first of two tests. E 'humiliating, but ultimately it is the road that I must travel to become what we want to be. I soon, and that is that every minute of free time is taken up by alienating that these photocopies, to be fair, are still scattered around the house. The review is good, or at least that's what I think for the next month, in the long and anxious waiting the result.
May, the day of my birthday (perfect timing!) Are published lists for admission to graduate school in cardiology at the University of Milan. With a little bit 'of amazement, but perhaps not so much, I find myself fifteenth, well beyond the limit of 10 places are allocated to other applicants. It 's the month in which many of my classmates from Brescia, the more "fortunate" to me, finally entering the world of work. And I'm here gray in Milan, including an exhibition of Kubrick and an evening Navigli, wondering if I was right to change everything.
June : "Luckily they are not entered in the specialty" is the title of a photo album, along with a friend who shared with me the same misfortune, we wanted to publish. We would put in pictures of trips, concerts, events and other unforgettable moment that we thought we'd have this year off. Eventually, these moments were there, but not so many. Surely this could have been on the list: a weekend in Berlin . Short but beautiful. Greet the summer with the fresh air of the modern European capital is really what I needed.

July: a month of the mountains. This summer, perhaps for the first time, I started going to the mountains a bit 'more often, just to touch and short getaways. It 'something I wanted to do for some time and, thanks to a very valuable, heterogeneous and large group of friends apprentices mountain, I am on the peaks orobiche. Here the fun and exciting to step up Venerocolo, right in front of the beautiful scenery of Adamello. We get up early, it is hard and the next day calves hurt as if they had kicked, but the mind thanks to peace;
August: summer, time travel. This year we have chosen as their destination the Balkans. Indeed, to be honest, just, Albania, the Cinderella of Eastern Europe. A holiday truly memorable on the road, including inhuman campsites, swimming in icy rivers on the border with Kosovo, mountain tours, nights in hotels by the hour and a bit 'of the sea towards the end. We spent the next few months to respond "on holiday" to all those who asked us why, but it was worth it!

September : in a somewhat 'incredible start my adventure in private. Even though I made them do July, beginning with regularity to wear glasses. At the beginning is a bit 'hard to get used to the almost unknown face in the mirror. I wander through the crowd looking at him and realizing that no, those who are not wearing sunglasses and should not be removed when entering a confined space. Then we do the habit, and apparently so do others. A few days ago I heard ask, "sure it will not take them even before the glasses?"
October : summer is almost just a memory and the landscape takes on more and more gray. The thought of having a house mirror of this monochromatic world is suffocating. Here with Cinzia decide to give a touch of color apartment. Now the wall in front of the entrance is a light green almost glow in the dark. It 's a little bit blurred in places, but also puts in a good mood when it rains heavily.
November : at home, this month, a guest in there anymore. His name is Brita and is one of those pitchers that filter the water. If you have the patience to scroll back pages of the blog, you will find a post which provides more than one reason to have it on every table that you respect yourself. You would think that is an event recently. Maybe, but you know that November is still a month a bit 'flat and then, if you think about it, we are also what we drink. Or not?

December : in other words, last week. The distance in time to see what was really important in the last month, perhaps, not yet. Of course, there was the usual and inevitable now skiing trip to St. Ambrose. There was Christmas, but that, for now, there is every year. There was a few days ago, a hilarious new year in a refuge, a touch of new snow has whitened with the plain sense of timing. There were many dinners, so many gifts, some money to charity, a couple of shows, old friends I had not seen for a while '. A lot of things, mostly beautiful. All under the lights to the LED of a Milan frankly beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment