Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How To Make Home Made Vegetarian Ramen

page of a book / 3 - Accabadora

Michela Murgia is that fat nag, on time, every episode of the barbarian invasions (the program Daria Bignardi La7), carves out a corner for 5 minutes to launch cutting-blank reviews on the host on duty, which usually floats on the chair nervously ill-concealed nervousness. He does it to provoke, adding a little more pepper in a program that has already chosen to use a stylistic a bit 'different from servility "faziano.
All this, of course, is possible without contradictory (Murgia national communication "to Bin Laden", with a record video projected in the studio, as she probably enjoys a pizza with friends). The style, sometimes a bit frustrated is that of 'nuisance. Yet, more often than not, he undeniably right.

Michela Murgia is certainly all that, but it is also a capable writer, dry style, sometimes harsh, but at the same time poetic. Effect is not above expressions as "crimes, like people, begin to exist if someone ...

Murgia : Oh no, wait a minute." Chubby "is fine, but" to exist ". What .. not!
I ...
Murgia : the "d". It should not be made if the word does not start after "to" I
: You mean ESIS
Murgia : what do you say, Castiglioni Mariotti?
I : Got it! I apologize, but I was writing a bit 'in a hurry, copying directly from the back cover. I am a bit 'tired and exhausted
Murgia : Ignoramus!
I : I've just said sorry! Does it seem like an exaggeration?
Murgia : You are an ignorant in the sense to ignore! And exhausted. " You think?
I Do not contradict! The writer is you and you just said that the "d" only when you put after the word begins with "a". Thus, for an eye, I'd say "used" not in the category.
Murgia : Making the know-all you are not at all well, but I appreciate the good will. The "d" is put after the "a" if the word following begins with the same voice. The same is done with an "e".
I : Now pull out a nice notebook with squares and began taking notes, school teacher from the red pen!
Murgia : If anything in rows, let the squares of the graphs for math teacher
I : Your book sucks!
Murgia : I see that we are full of arguments smart! And then I am sure that I do not.
I : You're right, not bad.
Murgia : It 's a poem longer than 160 pages. If you think that "not bad" makes the idea ...
I: Vain! Narcisa! Superb! Pompous!
Murgia : Spit dictionary of synonyms and antonyms. A few lines ago I was not fat, with an inferiority complex and fear of due process?
I : ...
Murgia : ...
I I go to bed, but first stuck here a page of your book.
Murgia : Ok. What?
I: It 's a book or a poc or Grounds for choosing a particular point. I fish almost at random!

"If he could die like that, dreams of drowning in the water, it would be better for everyone. Instead he opened his eyes suddenly, gasping maimed between the sheets. It took a moment to remember who and what was that emerge from oneself is much more difficult as it is deep. Only then felt the breath of the thin figure which violated the air in the room, tightly against the wall in front of his bed. A man of many words Nicola had never been but even in that moment's silence seems fair to say.
- You are coming ... - Pale and whispered hoarsely.
She approached the bed, replicating only when it was so close that Nicholas seemed to hear him the odor of bitter old men. When she spoke, he knew he was really awake.
- How come I can go. Say you've changed your mind and get out of here without turning round. I swear I'll talk about it ever again, as if it never happened.
Nicola replied too quickly, as did not want to give you the time to doubt.
- I have not changed my mind. I am already dead, and you know it.
She looked into his eyes, directing his head to prevent him from doing so. We saw what was not looking and whispered in a tired voice:
- Nicola No, I do not know. Only you can know. I came ready, but pray that the Lord let fall upon you what you ask me, that is not blessed, or even necessary ...
- For me it is necessary - Nicola said accepting the curse with a slight nod of the head.
meanwhile opened up the old shawl to reveal her hands clasped around a small earthenware container with a wide mouth. When accabadora lifted the lid of the container there was a wisp of smoke. Nicola Bastìu welcomed the acrid smell, did not expect different, and took a deep breath, mumbling meekly, that the old did not give sign of hearing. He held that toxic smoke into the lungs, closing his eyes stunned for the last time. Perhaps it was already asleep when he was pressed into the pillow face, why do not startled nor opposed. Or maybe it would not oppose, however, that it was not for him to die differently from the way he lived, without breath. "
Michela Murgia
Accabadora
Page 89

0 comments:

Post a Comment