Monday, December 20, 2010

Brampton Mens Swimwear

The shadow of the stick

"Beautiful . Exceptional. Really, I liked it a lot . "So I could get away with telling you about this book by Crown I've just finished, but I would not be honest to the end. The shadow of the stick is a good novel, which ranks the fastest way between a tram and the other, or the night before to sleep. 272 \u200b\u200bpages, including epilogue, and when it comes to gratitude, you feel that you have read something special. good or bad I do not know, but certainly special!
is not one of those novels convoluted (I've always wanted to say that) the interweaving indecipherable to the last and full of characters who cross paths by losing track of the player. The events are few, but well marked and fluid flow in the film as the plot of ' water in the bed of Vajont, which is the quiet drama to the story of two mountaineers, best friends and a place of business in town, as so often divided by a woman. It is a love story, indeed, is as far removed from a Harmony can read in your life. Much of the plot, think about it, is all in a few lines.

" After I had seen the bones of my mother I no longer wanted the town of Bandon, but I had to do something because the matter was now with Ray Rivata at the end: either him or me.
And now, while I write this truth, no man knows how I feel regret for not having gone out of the country immediately after the beating. If he had gone to foreign countries or elsewhere, might not have happened what happened, but to think right, so he had to go because it had decided that bitch witch Melissa. And then when I am reminded of the witch I can not sleep if I do not sleep and I think my brother Bastianini is in the prisons of Udine, who is in her asylum Pergine and my mother and my father who went underground for two times, and my baby buried in the cheese "

admit it's not something that we read every day! reviews far more beautiful than this I can read plenty about Anobii . What I want to fix here, for the benefit of those who pass through these web pages as well as tired, of course, my impression of this world is the bucolic and raw, outlined by Crown with a very special skill. The objects, tastes, smells and scenery of this remote village of shepherds in the mountains come straight to the reader. It seems almost alive, even in the darkest moments already lived. The entire novel, if only to construct the narrative with fiction almost Manzoni of the discovery of a manuscript, it's like a huge Deja-vu.
The language of those times, after the first few pages in which it is difficult to engage the gear, it becomes ours, so it inspires you to cook with mix and salt pestles or leave the house with a basket , instead of a bag " wandering around the town empty, that the intense heat seemed that everyone was sleeping or had died .
And, once again, here is that these people apparently from the head closed, superstitious, bigoted, who has traveled the world, which "lacks the fifth grade, which slaughters, rennet, kills, sticks, grazing, seems to understand everything and can, indeed, to philosophy.

" Ah, Blessed Lord, what on earth I've done! If I could go back. But no going back, it's just 'stuff that can erase all na how to reverse the death. With the death of going back because they do not exist anymore, like when you were born. Death is back where he was first born, why we sometimes feel to die before their time: to go back. Life is like coming to give a 'n'occhiata in this world, to understand that and do not like to go back where you started. This is life, a visit to the land and run away again, not to hear its bad smell, as you run away when someone was cleaning the latrine in the district .

0 comments:

Post a Comment