Monday, June 1, 2009

Late Stomach Problems

Lis


The Lis teaches ....
to make sense of the time, not to run and know how to wait.

to use the space to give attention to who speaks to me
to be aware of my body
to need to look to hold a conversation
to maintain the proper distance in order to communicate
to appreciate the silence, which is no longer alone
participation but not to take anything for granted
to give attention and value to the facial expressions
to change my point of view
understand that my way is not the only one.

These are my first impressions of the Lis, but the funniest thing is that now
I can play with your hands, smile, run and inventing cool ... ahahha!

Learning this language has been for me really great opportunity for growth and reflection, no doubt because the Lis is a fascinating and rich language, which possendendo its own characteristics and special, it is impossible not to love

0 comments:

Post a Comment